Bitcoin research and Bitcoin science sources
Overviews of Bitcoin research sources
- Bitcoin Wiki research page :: This page of the Bitcoin Wiki is probably the most comprehensive
overview of Bitcoin research papers.
- Bitcoin Bibliography :: A Bibliography of Bitcoin publications by Jeremy Clark
- Sarah Meiklejohn :: Sarah is a PhD student in Computer Science at the University of California, San Diego
and published a paper about Bitcoin payments.
Data and programming
- blockparser :: This is the source code of a block parser, that can be run on Ubuntu.
I find this particularly useful. The block chain contains so much interesting data. This tool allows everyone to access it. With
Bitcoin Block Explorer
there are already two god public
block explorers. However, they do not extract all the data which is in the
block chain. Therefore, for some specific Bitcoin research purposes it can be helpful to build your own block explorer. That way you can access all the data you need
for your individual Bitcoin research.
- Abe :: This is a link to another open source block explorer which is available from Github.
I personally have not tried any of these, yet. But I'm about to implement them on a Raspberry Pi and will write more about it here.
- Stanford Bitcoin Group :: A Bitcoin research group at the University of Stanford.
Selected Bitcoin research online articles